Sunday, 21 April 2013

4.2 Inclusivity


4.2 Share multi-media content using an accessible online medium, taking account of issues of inclusivity
 
My issues here are related to accessibility as I do not teach ICT.  So, most of the e-materials I've been experimenting with have been limited to classroom delivery through the porjector and through worksheets.  
I find that some SS are happy to go home or to the library and try stuff but most students say they have no time or cannot use the computer well.  Therefore not all SS take advantage of the benefits available online.  However this reality is beginning to change and I'm hoping to slowly incorporate the web 2.0 in all my classes.

The issues which could affect the use of multimedia in the class are related to includitivity, however at present I do not have any disabled students. 

In this blog you will see examples of wikis and pinterests which have been created for sharing.  They are samples currently under development and as I am adapting and changing them as I see appropriate in order to use them with my learners.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment